Assistant Professor of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems
119 Nutting Hall
- Ph.D. in Forest Engineering, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB, Canada.
- B.Sc. in Wood Science & Technology, Nanjing Forestry University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China.
Dr. Ling Li joined SFR in September 2018 as an Assistant Professor of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems. Before joining SFR, Dr. Li worked as a Research Scientist at the Wood Science and Technology Center, the University of New Brunswick, Canada. Her research areas in SFR are below:
- Innovative technologies to improve the energy efficiency of energy-intensive wood industry and timber-based building sector;
- Advanced carbon-neutral bioproducts, such as engineered wood products and mass timber panel products;
- Numerical analysis of hydrothermal behavior of wood and engineered wood products; and
- Utilization of sustainable and renewable biomass as bioenergy resources.